Today Socialtext launched Socialtext People and Socialtext Dashboard, significant enhancements that make people a first class object in the wiki platform and give them greater control over their internal and external information. We also launched Four Solution areas that I've mentioned before, that turn features that demo well into strategic implementations, but they need greater explanation.
For now, let me link elsewhere:
- TechCrunch: SocialText Putting A Little Social Into…Enterprise Wikis
- Mashable: Socialtext Makes Wikis Social; Announces People and Dashboard
- Webware: Socialtext enterprise wiki getting social network features
- Scott Schnaars: Socialtext is Made of People
- Social Web Strategies: New Socialtext innovations
- Alan Lepofsky: Socialtext Expands with People and Dashboards
- CIO Mag: Socialtext Adds Features to its Enterprise Wiki
- Tom Raftery: Enterprise wikis reviewed update
- Dennis Howlett: Socialtext moves the collaboration goal posts
- Pete Kaminski: Socialtext 3.0!
- Press Release