- I use a 3 1/2 floppy disk as an ice scraper
- I play soccer twice a week twice a week in the same pickup game as my Dad (still kicking) and co-workers. Also play in a league on Sunday and I'm pretty damn good. In college I played Volleyball and Lacrosse, but so thankful to have a lifelong sport.
- I ran for student body president at Foothill College, but lost to my roommate. So became the Editor of the newspaper, got the girl and wrote scathing editorials.
- Our fraternity got shut down during my last year at UCLA because a party got out of hand
- My vice is cigarettes, picked up in Eastern Europe, but hopefully not for long
That, and it is after 5pm on the Friday before Christmas weekend, and I'm still at the office which says something, unfortunately.